The seven souls
by Last Cataclysm




Prologue

Zether-Omega System (Earth)

Planet Earth's Liberation. (During the end of FFVII, taking place during, after the Ultimecia battle.)

There's not a whole lot I can say about this story, but after having the strangest dream, I decided to write down some of the happenings down. But after careful consideration I decided to write a fan fiction! This story takes place a few months after the Ultimecia battle, and some attitudes have changed! The military aspect comes straight out of my mind, and Earths "Liberation" from Exiled Parasites! I thank KaiserVonAlmsey, Jeremy Chapter, and d Galloway for some inspiration from their stories! This has harsh words in it, and I am sorry for some grammar "Infractions" Being 15 and home schooled doesn't help!

All characters belong to Squaresoft. Copyright blah blah blah...

All other characters belong to me! Ahahaha!


Log 324, Fleet Admiral Onkioyt. Ophinmeir Destroyer, Gyador Deter.

Planetary liberation force, Lithar bangar fleet.
After Action Report-Fleet Admiral 3rd class Lether Onkioyt.

Forces going into battle.
4-Ophinmeir Destroyers
(no defenses)
(2000 crew, 1500 maintenance) (400 probes)

( 4 Tey-Ophin squads)

8-Welk class Transports ( 2 per Destroyer )
(4 - jamming devices)
(800 crew, 400 maintenance)
(400 probes)

4-Ifrit class Frigate
(no cannons)
(15,000 planet fall Liberators)
(skeleton crew, no maintenance)

Battle Report-
Probe Launched at 3:20 no recovery.
Probe 2 launched at 3:24 some information recovered from other.
Probe 2 launched again, Planet-Fall..
Probe detected no military actions, Surprise on our side.
Probe 2 discovered, self-destruct.
Special forces squad Tey - Ophin launched 4:10, planet fall 5:00.
Undetected on orbit, landing near town 2, 15 miles from closest threat.
Mission to examine closely, Parasites advancement in technology.
300 Liberators lost in crossfire between warring "Clans", 75 wounded.
Mission accomplished. Exiled forces more advanced than expected. Pulling back to Frigate Wulert.


Onboard the destroyer Gyador Deter.

Hundreds of little grayish blue beings sit at consoles and monitors, one of them, considerably taller than the others, stands at the helm. In squeaks and grunts, he commands the Gyador Deter, an Ophinmeir class Destroyer.

"Admiral, the frigate Wulert has reported massive casualties by the Exiled. And that the Tey-Ophin have some bad news," a communications officer barks.

"Do what? bad news, how is that, they were only scouting their technology. Not looking for a fight!" squeals the admiral. "The Exiled have launched missiles at us sir!" the other one yells, tapping at his console. "Unknown force of missiles, 6 are incoming." The admiral sound alarms. "All ships, evasive maneuvers, hold fire, we don't know if those things will hurt us or not." Green lights blink on the screen to his left.

The massive ships main engines burn, slipping into Jupiter's gravity well. "Sir, missiles impact in, 30 seconds!!" the navigations officer squeaks. "No! 14 seconds, they jumped space!" the admiral, shaking, orders to open fire at the missiles. "All ships, open fire! Destroy them at all costs!

The missiles closed faster, while the ships turned toward the blue and green ball. "Sir 10 seconds until impact, we don't have enough time to fire we gotta jump now!!" the navigations squeak more. "No, we have to see if.. if they can fight!!" he squeals. "5 seconds, I hope you’re right! 3 2 1," the admiral grabs the bars around him with all eight hands, the rest of the crew do to.

6 150 megaton nuclear missiles detonate, the white hot flash engulfs all the ships, and the closest to the blast hulls burn red hot, melting away. 5 ships listing and burning start to twist toward Jupiter, it's atmosphere engulfing them.

The wreckage of 2 frigates and 3 transports were now just floating blobs of molten material.

The air on bridge became stale and thick crackling, systems sparking. "Gangar be with us!" someone in the crew yells.

Lether Onkioyt gasped at the near destruction of his personal fleet. 5 of his own ships, the crew hand picked for the mission, were destroyed in seconds. "We have ever been attacked before a cleansing. Never defeated before knowing what lay there!" the leader, Admiral Lether Onkioyt, laid his head in his hands, growling. "They attacked us from 2 3/8 light years away, there is no way they can do that with muskets and cannons!" slamming his hands onto his console.

"Lt, Junguar, call the Order of Rulers, I think we have to fight for this. Uncleansed planet," he squeals, his taught snout tightening in anger.

he thinks, his ships slowly pulling away from Jupiter, some burning engine vapor barley visible.

Hyne, the great creator, shall let arise a great evil, which will rule Eden over all mankind for 2 years, trust in him will diminish, and the world will die in him.  But Hyne himself doubted his way, and arose 7 souls of past to rise and destroy the evil he set upon the world.  Seven souls shall arise, and one shall sacrifice itself for the world. Hyne blessed the one, and sent it back to its home, its time and place of origin.  This is the prophecy of Hyne, and the world shall shake with it." Chapter 1

Spring Break!!
Rekil Beach, South island. 2:07 P.M.

"Squall can you lotion my back. I can't reach it!" Quistis lay on a bright green beach towel, holding a bottle of lotion. Squall was running after Irvine, because he had just shot his favorite beach ball.

"You asshole! That things been with me since I started Balamb!" he says with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Irvine had seen it floating around in the water earlier and shot it, not thinking twice about it. He now turned and saw Squall still running after him. Smiling largely Irvine called, "SORRY! Jeez, I thought it was a Monster, man chill dude!"

Squall lightly pushes him aside as he stops to stare at Quistis, who was rubbing lotion on her slender legs. She playfully licked her lips and smirked. Irvine winked back and turned, putting his hands behind his head he says quietly, " I think I got good chances with that chick!"

Squall shakes his head and sighs: "Sure Quistis, I will lotion your back for you," he says cutely as he squirted the tanning lotion on his hand, rubbing it in on her back. Looking out over the beach he sees Zell and Selphie playing in the sand. It seemed that they had a contest going between themselves, seeing who could build the best sand castle. Squall looks towards the changing rooms as Rinoa had just stepped out of one, in a blue bikini, that showed off her body beautifully!

Rinoa looked splendid in anything, and Squall will always like what she wears. And right now, he loves the bikini! Her supple breasts were perky, slightly bouncing with each step. (Wait what??) Her legs, long and slender, were inviting. He stood there, quickly squatting and rubbing more quickly, he finishes as he saw she was walking toward them he whistled.

"Hey, you look good in blue," he says sarcastically, petting Angelo who nuzzled his leg, a frisbee in his mouth.

"No Angelo, I don't wanna play right now ok?" he pulls the frisbee from the dog, throwing it at Zell and Selphie who were sitting trying to build sand castles, fussing over who's is better.

Zell suddenly stands and kicks at her castle. "Hey, you almost hit my flag! You knock this down, and I'll get Bahmut after you!" she says laughing. Zell brightened. "Yeah, why don't we let our GF's out, and let them do what they want?" Looking at Squall, who had just thrown a frisbee. "Squall, can we let our GF's out? Please?" he pleads, too late noticing Angelo coming straight toward the castle.

Angelo barreles toward the two, kicking up sand and dust. Barking and growling at the floating toy. He jumps with all his might, grabs the plastic plate, almost doing a whole back flip. Landing in the middle of Zell and Selphie. Knocking the sand castle down. Selphie's face burns red.

"AAH!!!!" Selphie screamed, looking at the dog heinously. ”YOU LOUSY MUTT!!" she yells, kicking at him. "I am gonna get you!" she lunges at him, falling in the sand face first. "URGGH!" stumbling up, she runs after the dog, who playfully turns and drops the toy at her feet. "I won't play with you!" she turns her back, crossing her arms. Angelo, who nudges her in the back barks. "NO!" Selphie yells, stomping her feet. "I spent 3 hours on that thing!" she falls on her knees, small crocodile tears fillingher eyes. Angelo licksher face, nudging her again. Zell, Squall and Rinoa start to laugh, almost rolling on the ground.

Irvine stood from the beach towel beside Quistis, and walked toward the water, humming a little. Whistling, he starts to walk faster toward the water, which was pure crystal like, the sun's rays reflecting off it like lasers. Yelling loudly "YEEEEHAAAAWW! Time to swim baby yeah!" Strangely, everybody glanced at Irvine with ironic looks, and then they all smirked "Swim then you lover boy quip!" they yelled in unison. Irvine quickly stops running, falling over on his side, embarrassment on his face. "Don't call me a Lover boy!" he says sharply, his face red as a beet, looking around at the girls on the beach, who were laughing their heads off. Some were saying "HIM? A lover boy, yeah right!" Or "That dorky cowboy? He couldn't love a tree if it kissed him on the ass!"

Irvine smirks at Selphie, who was still working on her castle. He smiles more, remembering how she first treated her on the train to Deling, when she gave him a very harsh and cold shoulder. "Sefie? Are you going to ever finish that castle?' he yells childishly, raising her attention.

"Are you ever going to stop acting like a 2 year old?" she smarts back, smiling. "and if you don't stop trying to trip me, ZELL!" yelling at him, he doubles looking at her funny. "Sorry! I was playin with ya!"

Squall finds that he likes the idea Zell had earlier; they hadn't summoned there GF's in weeks. He could smell Ifrit's acrid body odor faintly. "Ifrit, Tonberry, Doomtrain, you wanna come out?' he asks the three, who eagerly popped out. He could feel them leave, somehow knowing the three would soon be in trouble. "Yeah, I guess.." he sighs, shaking his head in annoyance at Zell.

"What's wrong with me?" he whispers, not noticing Rinoa’s hand on his shoulder. "What do you mean what's wrong with you? Come on Squally boy! Cheer up!" her lighthearted voice jolted him from his thought, her warm body against his reassuring him nothing was wrong.

Quistis who lays on the beach working on her tan, sits up yawning. Standing and stretching, her blonde hair falls onto her shoulders. She walks toward the silvery water, letting the waves wash the sand off her feet. Looking at Irvine, who was floating on a pink float and humming a new song by "Gunblades & Lilies" called "Knocking on Hynes door" she pats at the damp sand, poking her toes in it.

"Irvine, you like that band right?" Playing with a stray hair, she calls Carbuncle. The little rodent burrows in front of her, jumping up diving right beside Irvine, splashing him. "Why did you do that? Man, you messed up my hat!" he scrambles to stop from slipping underwater.

"Because he needs a bath, and you looked hot!' she coo's, twirling her hair. "Anyway, you like that band, Gunblades & Lilies right?" he looks at her cleverly "yes I do, but what do you care? I would figure you like pop, and all that... strange music." Smirking, pulling his hat over his head. "Well, Quistis, they're having a concert tonight, do you want to go?" Please say yes, please!! "Sure! I'll go with you!" Zell's voice answers back.

Irvine flips off the float, hat and all. "WHAT? I thought I was talking to Quistis!" He slaps the water, scowling. "You were, but she just walked off, she looked pretty peeved to me. What did you do to her?" Zell asks. Whispering to himself "He was asking her… hehe."

Irvine stamps onto the beach, his hat dripping. "Do you know what salt water does to Admantoise leather?" He scolds Zell, who backed away laughing. "Its not funny Chicken wuss! This hat cost me a couple thousand gil, not to count getting the material for it!" Kicking sand at him, he smiles lightly. He started to chase Zell, kicking him in the booty, cursing him.

Squall notices Rinoa wasn't saying much, which was strange because she sometimes would never shut her mouth.

'Should I ask what's wrong with her? Or should I not worry about it?'

Wards voice enters his head, slight sarcasm in it. 'I would kiss her, and just sit quietly watching the water wouldn't you Laguna?' he taunts.


Laguna enters Squall’s mind, with a serious tone.
'No, I would ask what's wrong, kinda get closer to her, personally.'

Squall looks up and down the beach, looking for three out of place people. After hearing people say "it's the President of Esthar! Wow!" Or "hey, look at that fool!" after Laguna tripped on a woman's tote bag. Squall turned and looked at them dangerously.

'What are you guys doing here? Don't you have to bee important in Esthar or something?'

Squall looks back at Rinoa, her black hair flowing in the light breeze, her head laid against his heart. "Rinoa, did you know I…" 'Come on say it!!' Ellone's voice interrupts, scaring him.

' Ellone? What are you doing in my head?'

'Just say it!!' She says, urging him.

' Ok!' Returning to the task at hand.

"Yeah Squall, what was it you were going to say?" her sugary voice soothes his shaky soul. "Rinoa, did you know I love…!" suddenly Laguna Kiros and Ward walk up, stopping just short of hearing range.

"You think he'll do it? You know, kiss her?" Kiros taps Laguna on the shoulder, pushing him to far. "AHAHHA!" Thud! Laguna falls into Squalls lap, knocking Rinoa off him, making her roll onto another couple beside them.

"HEY! MAN YOU STUPID KLUTZ!" Squall bellows, his face turning a bright red, his veins popping out of his neck. "You… you ruined it!!" he hollers. Rinoa who was respectfully apologizing to the couple she rolled onto grabs his arm kissing him on his earlobe.

"I love you to!" she coos, wrapping her arms around his waist. Laguna meanwhile ducks behind Ward, who turns and ducks behind Kiros, who in turn runs away hastily, screaming like a giddy school girl.

"Sorry, I umm, got a little carried away!" Squall scratches his head, smirking. "Say, why didn't you guys tell me you were going to come see me? I thought you were just playing with me when you said you were here!" he says nervously, Rinoa swaying him in the breeze. "Squall, can we go swim? I wanna see if I can beat Leviathan at racing!" Quietly Squall turns, looking deeply into her eyes, running his hand through her hair. They stand there in silence, both looking deeply into each others souls.

*****

Zell, on the other hand was still running from Irvine, who hadn't let up for the past three miles. Zell, who was just jogging, liked the run. All the working out the did helped on long distance, and 3 miles was a cake walk to him. Though Irvine was huffing and coughing he didn't stop, still cursing his name. "CHICKEN WUSS!!" he yelled, falling down hard, breathing so hard his whole body tinged with pain.

"How do you do that?" Irvine coughs, throwing his hat at the hunted. Zell who stood over him laughing, proudly answers: "Well I try to eat some hot dogs, then I run 150 laps around the outside of Garden, and then I do 400 pushup's. Then I take a shower, lift some weights, then eat some more hot dogs!" he beats his chest like a gorilla, hooting. "I am Uber SeeD! One and only!!" Acting like a gorilla Zell runs around grunting and hooting, jumping up and down.

"Uber? What in the world does that mean?" Irvine sits up, still trying to catch his breath. "Is that some kinda of gorilla talk?" he says sarcastically, laying back down.

Zell stops, looking at him strangely. "You didn't pay attention to the new Eden teacher did you? Uber, a Cetra descendant of the word super!" he says surprisingly, frowning. "What, you didn't know that?" Smirking, fleetingly. Remembering his skipping. "Oh I know why you don't know, because you skipped all those classes didn't you?" Zell playfully jabs the air, knocking out an imaginary Omega Weapon. Laughing. "You really understand that we don't HAVE to take classes anymore, because we are graduate SeeD's" Irvine says with a yawn, tipping his hat over his head. "I am gonna sleep, so go away you aping idiot." His sarcastic tone echoed in the wind.

Zell runs with all his might, his bare feet barely touching the sand; his body feels light as a feather. Concentrating hard on his energy, he pumps harder, his feet blurred to his eyes. Struggling to keep the pace, but his heart couldn't hold it.

'Why is it I can't get any faster? I have trained almost all my life, everyday, night and mourning!' his conscience teases.

'Maybe its because you eat those hotdogs? You know, they are very unhealthy to a very fit body.' his right brain announces.

'Yeah, well you wont stop me from eating them!' he retorts, smiling triumphantly.

"You really should stop eating those hot dogs, they do cause cardiovascular diseases," Kiros who slipped silently behind him, says tapping Zell on the shoulder.

"OH MAN! DON'T DO THAT!" Zell screams, jumping in fear. He sands glaring at Kiros, who smiles back.

Zell's voice jolts him from his memory. He dives into the water, his face red with embarrassment. "What are you doing coming to a beach resort? Aren't you suppose to be important in Esthar? You know, helping Laguna and Ward do stuff" he says sarcastically, swimming back to the beach.

Kiros stopped smiling. "We need a vacation to you know, every now and again." Looking out on the ocean. He hadn't been on a beach since he was a teenager.

Zell became suspicious of him. "What in the world are you doing way over here then, if you're on vacation. You know the resort is back that away." He pointed in the opposite direction Kiros came from. Kiros perked, wrinkling his forehead. "Well, we saw Squall and Rinoa sitting on the beach, so we decided to talk to them… but it was bad timing. They were about to kiss, right at the time Laguna fell on them, knocking Rinoa onto a couple beside them." He started to chuckle, continuing. "Squall got so pissed he almost killed us! So ward duck behind laguna, but I started to run like a giddy school girl, and never stopped till' I saw you." He finishes with a smile. "So… what were you doing so far away from the main beach? Practicing or something?" Zell starts to fidget, smiling warily.

Zell throws some moves, shakes his head, kicking a few times. "I was running from Irvine, but he got tired and quit, so I just decided to see if I could go beyond any human limits, but I cant seem to do it." He stopped moving, frowning. ”You know what I mean? Be stronger than the average man. I have always tried, and always failed." He said, the frown getting more intense. "I just wish I could be as strong as squall, him and his gunblade was the one who save the world, not my fists..." Raising his hands in front of his face.

His frown turned into an angry grin. "You know what I mean? Being strong and beating an enemy that others couldn't kill. It must have been fun fighting beside Laguna and Ward during all those hard times, and knowing that you were all equal in power." Sighing, Zell sits down.

Kiros sat down beside him, staring into the horizon, beginning to wonder if he was the one to tell him wrong. "I wouldn't much worry about that Zell, you have great potential. You are a great guy, who helped save the planet from an evil Sorceress, also defeating Omega Weapon. Get my point?" he breathed easily, wiping sweat away from his eyes. Zell looks at him with utter pain, his eyes scared and hurt. "But… Squall finished both of them off, I only killed that damn tank, after that I was pushed back with Irvine and Selphie. Sometime Quistis too."

He shook his fists at the sky, cursing Hynes name. Kiros was becoming concerned with the teenagers worries, he was doubting himself, which was not a very good thing for on of the SeeD's that saved Eden.

Finishing his lecture, "You don't have to be stronger, faster, smarter or anything to prove yourself amongst the people. Understand me?" he glances at Zell, who stares at the waves breaking. His face was red, his eyes were sharp and darting between the waves. "I get what you mean!" he barks, clinching his fists. "but he has Rinoa, and I don't have nobody. Irvine could get either Selphie or Quistis, or any other girl in the world, but I have, or could have a librarian or something." He punches the ground, grunting in anger.

His mouth began to dry, his mind flew through all the reasons he hated himself. But none of them made since, not at all, and ever since he met squall and the rest he was stuck with saving the world. "how I wanted to back out kiros, many times I wanted to back out, just turn and run. Prove I am a chicken wuss. But I couldn't, I couldn't run and hide. Something held me, told me to stay and fight, to help Selphie sabotage the missiles that the Galbadian were going to fire. Then and sometimes now I want to run and never stop running." He jumped up, shaking lightly. "I just want to run!!" he yells, staring at kiros, a tear welled in his eye. "I wanna run away! Get away from people! People who always talk to squall, not me! I wanna disappear, and never come back! NEVER!!" he screams, starting to cry.

Why! Because! He screams silently.

What is it that makes me feel this way? 'You don't know? Think hard bud!'

Am I doubting my friends? 'of course not! …well not that I know of.'

For what reason? 'Haven't figured it out yet? Well think hard, and don't hurt yourself!!'

Zell suddenly remembered his grandfather, old and gray.

Zell could see his grandfather smiling and waving at him to come fishing, or play ball, or go for long walks and talk. He missed him so much, and wished he was still alive.

"My grandfather, when I was little had a old Cetra scroll he use to carry around with him. Every night he use to unroll it and read a passage to me, rubbing my head, telling me to be a good boy when I grew up." He makes a circle in the sand, remembering all the good times he had.

"I loved that man, he taught me everything I knew, he even taught me how to fight! And other things. He was always there, he never let me be alone, never wanted me to feel lonely. But one day I got back from fishing, and he was gone. No note, not message, no nothing." He lowers his head, tears falling from his face. He starts to sob slightly.

"I never have felt lonely, until then, I was so scared, so frightened of being alone with nobody to depend on. I sat on the floor, crying. My mom walked in, her face was flushed and pale. Grand pa had returned to the tower, and sacrifice himself to Odin's sword." Zell grabs a handful of sand and threw it at the water, shaking his head in anger.

"I think sometimes, if I would have never passed my field test, I wouldn't have ever met Squall. Nor would I have been picked to go to timber and meet rinoa. I wish I was never at Garden." Zell stood, wiping sweat and tears off his face, sobbing lightly.

He noticed two faint figures coming towards them, one was short, and the other was tall. Zell started to walk toward the figures, wiping away his tears, trying to look normal again.

"Kiros, I don't want them to know about this ok? Nothing at all please?" he pleaded, his eyes still red and puffy. "Sure man, I know nothing you don't. How's that?" he said with a slight grin on his face. Zell smiled brightly (or tried to) and started to run toward the figures who turned out to be Irvine and Quistis, talking about a band. "You know it would be nice to go see that band you like so much Irvine." Quistis, who was fidgeting with a strand of hair that had fallen from her knot. "But, I have work I have to do... Man I hate being a SeeD!" she says with a sigh, looking surprisingly at Zell, who had a red face and puffy eyes.

Zell fidgeted a bit, hoping they wouldn't notice his face. He didn't have an excuse for the way he looked. ”Hey guys, whatcha' doin'? you know, I was jus walking, and I got stung by a F-F back there, so be careful." He jolted down to his foot, acting as if he really was attacked. He looks pleadingly at Kiros, who was staring at Quistis breasts. Zell jabs him in the shoulders with his elbow. "Huh? Oh, yeah he was attacked by a Admatoise and all yup!" he looks at Zell, who glared at him. "What? I am right ain't I?" He looked at Irvine and Quistis who was confused. "wait, Zell said he stepped on a F-F, and you said he was attacked by a Admantoise?" he laughed a little, smirking at zell. "I guess you let that F-F whoop you huh? Ha ha!" he jabbed at Zell playfully.

It happened in seconds, Zell saw his fist coming and grabbed it.

Zell wasn't going to stand for it, he was tired and ready to take a nap. He saw Irvine's fist coming toward him, so he grabbed it, waiting for the moment to squeeze. He squeezed barely, putting little pressure oh him, but Irvine's face was contorted with pain.

”It doesn't fell good does it? It hurts, and you want me to let loose, but you don't want to hurt your pride, especially in front of her. Ill show you!"

Zell squeezed harder, but he didn't mean to break his hand, just make him scream in pain a little. He didn't mean to do it.

Irvine didn't see Zell grab his hand, but he felt him squeezing, it hurt but he didn't want to yelp in pain in front of Quistis. He looked at Zell helplessly, hoping he would let loose soon. He heard, and felt bones cracking and breaking from the pressure. The pain shot up his arm, knocking him to the ground. He didn't understand what he did, he was just joking. But it happen so fast, he didn't have time to ask him.

Quistis gasps at Irvine's sudden fall, his whimpering becoming horribly loud, and Zell was standing looking at his hand with confusion. Zell looks at Kiros in a very weak manner. "I am so sorry man! I didn't mean to do it!" Zell rushed to him, he was scared Irvine would hate him for it.

Quistis looked at Zell in disgust. "You broke his hand! You did it on purpose didn't you?" she tried to comfort Irvine, who was now crying slightly. "Zell.. man you didn't have to squeeze so hard, I was just playin with ya!!" Irvine chokes. Smiling warily, he casts cure 3 on his hand, watching it turn back to normal. The 4 stood in silence, Zell raised his hands in front of his face, dumbfounded by them. "maybe… I am stronger than any human.." whispering, he pats Kiros on the back. "Let's go see Laguna and Ward, it's been awhile since I laughed hard!" they all shake their heads, waling back to the resort.


Squall let go of Rinoa and turned, his face burning from the sun. "Laguna, what are you doing here? Some international mission of peace with F-F's?" Laughing, he reaches to shake his hand. Ever since he found out he was his father, he hated him for a couple of months, until sis convinced him to go back to Esthar and spend a couple of days with him.

That idea went sour the first few minutes he was there.

Squall could remember it all very well, every little detail. He left the ship terminal with his duffle bag thrown over his shoulder, heading toward the palace, when he was stopped by Estharian soldiers who asked for his identification, and to check his bag. He had his gunblade inside, and he started to fidget. He noticed one guard's face brighten. "I can explain that.. I am…" he started, but a guard to his left blurted "This young man shall be escorted by President Laguna's elite guard." Squall cringed at the mention of more guards. He was then "escorted" to the main chamber, where Ward and Kiros watched Laguna play an old game system.

Standing there regretting coming, he started to turn when he heard them start to sob, then cry little by little. He was halfway towards the door, when he heard them yelling at the thing, pitching a fit. He turned to see what was going on. The were cursing and fussing over how a character shouldn't have died. "Ole Aeris didn't have to die! But I guess that's the master plot Sephiroth has for them!" Kiros said, wiping a tear away.

Laguna turned around, red eyes and all, jumping slightly. Surprised of his arrival so early. "Oh! Squall! You’re...early?' he said looking at his watch, confused. "You’re never early at the Garden!" he smiled gently, reaching out to shake his sons hand. Squall just stood there looking at him with a look of idiotic proportions. "Ellone said to be here, said you wanted to hang out for a couple of days." He dropped his duffle bag with a metallic thud. He quickly picked it back up and smiled lightly. He was so nervous, but he didn't want to show it, but something was telling him to relax.

'Ellone? Stop making me feel so good about this!'

Nobody answered, he got more suspicious. 'Ward, stop that!'

Nothing. I guess I feel this on my own.
He remembered rinoa's voice as they walked to the Ragnarok.

"You know you love him, but you're afraid of him leaving you again. You don't want to be alone, you want a family again don't you?"

When she said that, his mind went numb, he didn't know what to say to her. "I… don't know what I want, it is so hard to suddenly have a father, and to act like a son to him." He said all these things before he boarded the Ragnarok. "You will always have me! I will never leave you!!" he heard her yell, waving at him from the grassy fields near the garden.

"I will always be here for you!!"


Maintained by: